On This Day
In 1939, the exciting discovery of nuclear fission was first reported in Washington, USA by Danish physicist Niels Bohr.
FIND OUT MORE »
Frozen Coding Challenge
- Click on the link below to use the online programming software – you don’t need to download anything!
- Choose which line of code you would like to input to create algorithms (instructions) for Elsa. Add the blocks to create the code!
- Continue to add lines of code to complete a sequence and create a scene.
- Now that you have made Else move, it is time to learn about loops!
- Using Anna, add the lines of code to create more complex movements.
- Complete your Hour of Code!
Try some other activities from our STEM@Home section