How to Save Energy
Primary | Energy | Views: 1034
Watch the amazing animation video and think about some of the questions. Then, create your own version!
- What kinds of energy does the sun give us?
- Which type of energy is better: renewable or non-renewable? Give some reasons why.
- Write a list of things that you can do in your home to save energy.
- What should we do when we are not using machines?
- Why is it important to plug thins out, not just switch them off?
- How can we save water?
- Name some of the little things that make a big difference in saving energy.
- Create a SAVE ENERGY mind map of your own. Draw all of your ideas for saving energy.
We would love to see your mind maps! Send a photo to email@example.com, or tag us on Twitter @STEMHUB_SE