Living things and their habitats: Pond Life
Primary | Environment | Views: 150
You will Need:
- Colouring Pencils
What to Do:
- Watch the video to learn about the job of ecologists – what do they do?
- What is a pond? What is a micro-habitat?
- In what different ways are ponds formed?
- Why are ponds important to wildlife?
- What are amphibians?
- What creatures live in and around ponds?
- Can you create a food chain using the creatures you have met in the video?
- Follow the activity in the video to match the words to the descriptions.
- Can you draw and colour in a newt or pond creature?
- Visit a pond near you and play pond life bingo using the video!
We would love to see your creations, email email@example.com