Net Zero Superheroes Competition
PrimarySecondary | Energy | Views: 223
N-Z0 IS ON A QUEST TO SAVE THE PLANET. USING HIS CARBON NEUTRALISING SNEAKERS, HE’S TRANSFORMING POLLUTION IN TO CLEAN ENERGY WITH EVERY STEP, WALKING A STEADY PATH TOWARDS NET ZERO. BUT HE NEEDS YOUR HELP.
- Your mission, as a school or individual (aged 10-14), is to propose and present an idea on how you can contribute to achieving Net Zero. This could relate to energy, recycling, sustainability, reducing emissions, or any other topic which contributes to the government target of Net Zero by 2050.
- Along with an experienced mentor, N-Z0 will provide you with the information you need to understand the challenges of achieving Net Zero. This will help to inform your solution.
ENTRIES WILL BE ASSESSED ON HOW EFFECTIVE, NOVEL AND ENGAGING THEY ARE.
- 1st PRIZE: A trip for the winning team to the nearest Net Zero supporting power station and £200 for
- sustainable school resources.
- 2nd PRIZE: Demonstration of engineering drone technology for the winning team and £100 for sustainable school resources.
- Raffle for all competition entries to win £250 of resources for your school.
COMPETITION SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: 14th June 2021
EMAIL ENTRIES TO: ENZSCHOOLS@ATKINSGLOBAL.COM