Primary | Environment | Views: 351
What happens to the bubbles when the wind blows?
How could you use bubbles to help you learn about the wind?
- Practice blowing bubbles and look at how they move. You will need a bubble blower and solution.
- You can also use a timer, compass, measuring tape, sticks or anything else you choose.
- Try to use the bubbles to find out which direction the wind is blowing.
- Try to use the bubbles to find out how fast the wind is blowing.
- Can you use your bubbles to find out anything else about the wind?
- It is easier to investigate the wind if you use a few bubbles at a time.
Click the link below to access this activity resource…plus many more!