Primary | Environment | Views: 229
You will Need:
- Lollipop sticks/card for the page marker
- Pom poms to create flowers
What to Do:
- Choose a flower that you have seen before, maybe in your garden or on a walk. Can you guess which flowers we tried to recreate in the video?
- Glue the central part of the flower to the lollipop stick and glue each petal/flower on to the one beside it until you have created your flower shape.
- Allow some time for the glue to dry fully and your bookmark is ready to hold your place in your next read!