Upcycled Art Competition
1. Go on an upcycling hunt! Have a look around the house to find objects that are no longer being used, that are due to be recycled…these are your materials!
2. Find inspiration. Take a look at the materials you have, have a look online…what are you going to create?
3. Go for it! Begin by creating your sculpture or art work and then think about decorations. How can you make it look like art, rather than recycling?
4. Take a photo of your finished piece. Give it a title if you like!
5. Email your competition entry to firstname.lastname@example.org where each entry will be judged and a prize sent to the winning art piece!