5-minute brain booster!
Primary | Health | Views: 116
You will Need:
What to Do:
- Choose a fun exercise, here are some ideas: skipping rope, jumping jacks, jogging on the spot, high knees, climb the stairs, or mix them together!
- Set your timer and get moving!
- For extra fun, choose a song and dance!
- Once you have finished your exercise, do you notice any difference in how you feel? If you do it every day, do you notice any changes?
- Draw a diagram of the brain, and create a poster to show how exercise improves the functions or jobs of the brain.
How does it work?
Exercise is great for the brain! When you exercise, the following happens in your body:
- More blood is pumped to your brain
- There is more oxygen for your brain
- Your energy level is boosted!
- You feel less stressed
- Your memory and attention are better!