Nutrition and the Circulatory System
Secondary | Health | Views: 81
Activity 1: When you’re running around does your heart ever beat faster?
- Follow the investigation and find out!
- Gather information from the flow diagram to create your own graph of the circulatory system and its processs.
Activity 2: So, what can we eat to keep our heart and circulatory system healthy?
- Refer to the provided diagram and the information in the flow chart to label the heart and blood vessels.
- Using the information about nutrition and the foods that aid heart health, research further information, and perhaps consider researching a STEM career as a nutritionist.
Activity 3: Work as a nutritionist
- Acting as a nutritionist, use the information you have learned to create an attractive and informative poster about Heart Health.
Activity 4: Healthy Heart Recipe
- Take some time to bake a recipe for a healthy loaf that is beneficial to the heart and circulatory system. Share and enjoy!
Send us your creations - email firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on Twitter @KentMedwaySTEM, Instagram: @thestemhub