Repurposed Plastic Plant Pots
Primary | Environment | Views: 593
You will Need:
- Plastic container, for example a milk carton, juice bottle, drinks bottle…whatever you can find and reuse!
- Soil for your plant to live in.
- A plant that you’ll take care of.
- Paint and brushes
What to Do:
- Make sure to clean your plastic before using it.
- Cut your container to ensure there is space to put the soil and your plant, be careful and ask for adult help when cutting as plastic can be quite sharp.
- Get decorating! Decorate however you like – what did we choose in the video?
- Add soil ready for a plant to be added.
- Place your new pot either inside/outside like your plant needs and continue to take care of it and enjoy!
We would love to see some of your recycled creations! Send a photo to email@example.com or tag us on Twitter @STEMHUB_SE