Salt Dough Dinosaurs
Primary | Dinosaurs | Views: 696
You will need:
- 1 cupful of plain flour
- half a cupful of table salt
- half a cupful of water
What to Do:
- Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the water and mix until it forms a ball of dough.
- Roll the dough onto a floured work surface.
- Use cutters if you have them, or draw some dinosaur outlines on paper to make a stencil and carefully cut around it on top of the dough.
- Place your items on a baking sheet and leave in the oven on the lowest setting for three hours or until hardened.
- Allow your dinosaur shapes to cool and then decorate! You can use paint, or if you don’t have it felt tips also work well.
- Perhaps you could set your dinosaur models up in a scene or habitat and have a photo shoot or write a story.
We would love to see your salt dough dinosaur creations! Tag us on Twitter @KentMedwaySTEM or get feedback from a STEM Ambassador by emailing email@example.com