The Story of Energy
Primary | Energy | Views: 340
Watch the video and think about the following:
- The video describes how fossil fuels are formed. Create your own labelled diagram to explain this.
- Name the four main types of fossil fuels.
- What do we use fossil fuels to do?
- What happens when fossil fuels are burned? How is this changed to electricity?
- Burning fossil fuels creates carbon dioxide – why is this a negative thing? What is happening to our planet? What are the effects? How can we fix this problem?
- In what ways can we help at home to reduce energy use and burning fossil fuels?
- Renewable energy is an alternative – in what ways can we use the wind and sun?
- Think about ways that you can create a cleaner, greener, more sustainable future for everyone!